[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Eric Mills ericmills2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:59:43 CEST 2012

Hey,

My name is Eric. I have only been reading the emails thus far. I'm from the
suburbs of Chicago, but go to UIUC for CS. I am currently a Junior. I'm big
on web design and development. I mainly use Django or Tornado for back-end.
 I am also active in the startup community and will be attending Chicago
Ideas Week.

I am scouting for an internship this summer, so I am interested in any
awesome
software development positions available. :p

- Eric Mills

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Jeff <jostendorf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I am Jeff.  Have been in Chicago for about a year and have been watching
> and attending Chipy meetings for about 6 months.  I sit in #chipy most of
> the time.  I do just about anything I can in Python, mostly web development
> these days.  Python is currently my language of choice (I dabble in a lot
> of languages) because of its readable nature and wealth of libraries and
> paradigm options.
> --
> Jeff
>

> On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Good thinking Kevin...
>>
>> Hi, I'm Brian (not new) but the current ChiPy disorganizer.  I started
>> paying around with Python over 10 years ago and got increasingly
>> serious about it for work and fun. When I'm not hacking Python I can
>> be found out and about at tech things. ChiPy still has and always will
>> by far have the coolest meetings ever. It is the members that make the
>> group. Always feel free to hit me up for a beer and bring your python
>> questions or ideas... I like to listen. Go ChiPy!
>>

>> --
>> Brian Ray
>> @brianray

Eric Mills