[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Joshua Herman zitterbewegung at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:39:46 CEST 2012

Hello,
My name is Joshua Herman. I have been going to ChiPy meetings when I
can. I have given talks on JSON and bottle.py. I mainly use Python at
my job at UIC supporting Graduate Students (I am a research
programmer). I finished an internship at Alcatel-Lucent coding a
website in python. I am a Undergraduate at UIC studying computer
science. I am graduating after this semester so I am
looking for a job.
Sincerely,
Joshua Herman
---Profile:---