[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

kevin porterfield kporangehat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 00:26:26 CEST 2012

Hey,

I'm KP. I just moved back to the city from Berkeley, CA. in July and just
joined the group a couple of weeks ago. I'm a Senior Pipeline Engineer for
Shotgun Software developing software and tools for VFX, 3D animation, and
video games studios.

I'm not a Python pro, though I know enough to create trouble. Most of my
work is about hooking together internal production systems at these studios
to support their workflow and integrating our software where appropriate.

I'm hoping to make my first meeting sometime soon and looking forward to
learning more from everyone.

cheers,
kp