[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:13:28 CEST 2012

Hi all, my name is Daniel Peters.  I use Python for as much as possible,
usually web development and a tiny bit of math.   I've been on the list for
three years this month! I've gone to a fair amount of meetings and one big
conference.  I can say without reservation that I'm a *much* better
programmer for having discovered this little digital corner and the many
people who hang out here.  I'm often somewhat more interested in free
software as a social phenomena then as a direct activity, the idea (and the
reality) of culturally defined computation being kind of mind blowing to me
(still).