[Chicago] ChiPy needs some love

Eric Stein toba at des.truct.org
Tue Oct 2 07:50:35 CEST 2012

I've been working on raspberry pi python programming using the I/O to
control a fermentation chamber.  It went around the Internet a little in
the last couple weeks.

http://www.element14.com/community/groups/raspberry-pi/blog/2012/09/19/brewing-beer-with-raspberry-pi

It looks like I'm a good ways behind http://brewpi.com/ now that they're
out of the woodwork, but mine's well... mine.  Mine and a couple other
PS:One people's.  I have yet to make it to python office hours.. shame
on me.  See you all on the 11th :)

Eric