[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Erik Lynd eriklynd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:11:05 CEST 2012

My name is Erik Lynd,

I stumbled upon python by accident about a year or so ago. I was caught off
guard by how intuitive the language is. I was able to dive right in and get
working which was a huge plus. I have not been to a meeting yet, but am
working toward programming professionally so I will probably attend very
soon. So far I have used python to parse through text files as well as
telemetry data. I just started going through the Django documentation
recently.

Best,

Erik