[Chicago] using-python-on-android

Uki Dominque Lucas ukidlucas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:17:54 CEST 2012

Hi Ben and Brian,

thanks for the email!

GDG Chicago Android is the same as old "GTUG" -- Google has changed
the name of their groups to "Google Developers Groups".

We would love to have you over to speak and would be happy to cover
reasonable expenses.

This next meeting is too close and I would like to give you more time
to present. How does Tuesday, Nov 27, 2012 sound?

Could you give me some sense what would you want to present on, I
would leave you flexibility as long as you keep it interesting.

I workshop style would be great so people learn something new.

respectfully,

Uki Dominque Lucas

founder & CEO:
http://CyberWalkAbout.com