[Chicago] Android emulators?

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 00:34:07 CEST 2012

!! Oh but the *pain! * Just a heads up on the android emulator for android,
its been my own purely anecdotal experience that the avd's you create via
the sdk, that target ARM, are *crazy* slow.  I also have a rather old
laptop, but even so, don't be shocked if it takes like 10 minutes to boot
up an avd via the sdk (or eclipse for that matter).