[Chicago] Introduce Yourself (Darren Siaw)

Darren Siaw darrensiaw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:13:19 CEST 2012

Hi all,
My name is Darren Siaw and I have been coming to ChiPy meetings since March
this year and have been a fan ever since. ChiPy's definitely by far the
most well organized user group that I've been to. I also lurk in the #chipy
channel.
I have been doing Linux sysadmin work for about 7+ years and I currently
work as a Linux Application Engineer at a trading firm downtown. I am
interested in Python for scripting and automating tasks. I find the ChiPy
community really helpful and friendly. I am always looking forward to the
next best meeting ever!

-Darren