[Chicago] Status of wsgi

JS Irick hundredpercentjuice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 03:48:04 CEST 2012

Good evening Jordan-

Can you explain what you mean by "doesn't support async"?  Asynchronous processes, asynchronous JavaScript, or something else?  I have pretty strong memories of using Ajax regularly from within django. (Basically using templates to build simple Json web services).

Thank you. -JS

--
JS Irick
312-307-8904