[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Tom Yarrish tom at yarrish.com
Thu Oct 11 22:56:13 CEST 2012

Hey all,
So I guess it's my turn for introductions.

My name is Tom, I've been slowly learning Python over the last few
years via different methods (Learn Python the Hard Way, O'Reilly,
etc...latest is with a Coursera course).  I'm a Digital Forensic
Examiner like Mr. Nides, working for a large financial company in the
loop area.  I basically look to use Python for programs to help me in
my examinations and such.

I haven't been able to make it to a meeting, primarily because of
family commitments.  But I'll probably make one someday. :)  If
there's a User Group in the NW Suburbs I'd probably have a better
chance of going to that.  I've been to one of the Lake County meetings
but that's a bit far for me on a regular basis.

Tom