[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Matt Kiefer matthewlkiefer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:59:05 CEST 2012

I'm a researcher/journalist at Crain's, formerly Tribune and Sun-Times
Media. I've used pysqlite and csvkit for basic data analysis. Right now I'm
working on a Django app using data from the city api.

I've been to some Loop meetings -- never made it to North but would try to
show up to those, too. Still learning, just starting to do stuff so I try
to get involved with hands-on training when I can. The Django workshop at
CLC last spring was a pretty cool idea.

Matt