[Chicago] November Venue Proposal: Braintree

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:06:02 CEST 2012

Is there pie? That's the question always on my mind.

Other than space and AV questions. There's:

- What's security to get in?
- Is there hang out time, ping pong, etc before the meetings?
- Do they have a keggerator/fridge of beer or is that something we need a sponsor for?

--
Cezar Jenkins
(773) 234-8873