[Chicago] Chicago - Web Crawlers

Paul Wallenberg p.wallenberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:25:39 CEST 2012

Hi ChiPy,

I work for LaSalle Network and hosted what used to be the "best meeting
ever" of ChiPy (until the following month). We were recently engaged on an
initative that involves building web crawlers and/or working with web
scraping techniques to extract data from selected web sites.

If you have had similar exposure, are well versed in Linux OS, and have
worked with search engine technologies like Lucerne or Solr, please let me
know and advise if it would sense for us to set up a time to chat.

Thanks in advance for your time and interest.

All my best,

Paul

Paul Wallenberg
Project Manager - Technology Services