[Chicago] pycon.de video crew

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Oct 18 00:00:55 CEST 2012

Hope you speak English too.   I don't speak any German.  sad isn't it.

You need to understand it well enough to know when the MC and presenter is
saying stuff that should / shouldn't be part of the video.   "we will wait
another minute" is no, "The next talk is about twisted" is yes.

And this stuff:
http://dvswitch.alioth.debian.org/wiki/event_volunteer/

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Randall Baxley <rlbax777 at swbell.net> wrote:

> Mein deutche is nich gut aber ich hasm zwei yar in der underschoolar.

Carl K