[Chicago] ChiPy North: Episode VI - Return of the Chipmunk

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 04:52:04 CEST 2012

Yes, it is true, we will revive ChiPy North Suburbs Special Edition this month.

RSVP is not open -> http://chipy.org

"""After rescuing Dean Sellis from the palace of Java the Hutt, the
GIL Rebels attempt to destroy the Second Decorator Star, while Steve
Swartz. tries to bring his father back to the Light Side of the Force
away from the Perl forces and into the hands of Python."""

I totally do not mind formal presentations or just catching up. It is
totally up to you. I will be there as a distant observer.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray