[Chicago] Fulltime Position, Manhattan, NY

Hanley, Denise (Tekmark Global Solutions) DHanley at tekmarkinc.com
Fri Oct 19 20:20:45 CEST 2012

So, I understand that this is in NYC BUT  I think it is a really great
opportunity and I wanted to share it here in case anyone might be
interested. Thanks in advance.

4 positions,  Fulltime, Salary OPEN...... Location NYC.

Mortgage Technology team is looking for several strong developers to
join their team on building a new platform.  They have to have strong
python experience and a financial background (fixed income etc).   They
need to have worked in an open source environment.  Candidates need to
have strong communication skills.

The client is building a new document generation and workflow system to
more closely align with the needs of the business. The new system will
be tightly integrated with a platform being developed.  The document
generation piece is to be handled through a third party vendor product
tightly coupled into the python based infrastructure and workflow
framework.

Client is looking for 4 fulltime developers and looking to move quickly.
They are willing to pay the price for strong senior developers, and also
open to some jr level candidates.