[Chicago] ChiPy at Braintree

Adam Forsyth agforsyth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:32:52 CEST 2012

One other talk idea floating around at Braintree: why Tornado is awesome
(with examples of how we use it), possibly with a focus on TDD and Tornado.

If people are interested in a talk about Stack Overflow and answering
Python questions there, I'd love to know if there is anything specific you
want to hear about. My SO profile: stackoverflow.com/users/500584/agf