[Chicago] ChiPy at Braintree

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:43:01 CEST 2012

Actually, in regards to Stackoverflow, a general question. I would like to reap in some of the sweet SO reputation, but it seems like every question I come across is exceptionally esoteric or already is answered. Is it just a matter of catching the or is there something else I'm missing?

--
Cezar Jenkins
(773) 234-8873