[Chicago] Python office hours tomorrow

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Sep 5 16:42:58 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Some of us recently hosted a beginning python workshop and afterwards told
everyone about the python office hours on the first and third Thursday of
the month at pumping station one.

Tomorrow is the first Thursday of the month! And we might have some
programming and python beginners there. I told them I'd be there to help go
through some of the exercises we couldn't complete. If you are curious,
here are the lesson plans.

https://openhatch.org/wiki/Chicago_Python_Workshop_1

Not everyone was able to work on the twitter exercise because the wireless
where we hosted was having problems handling that many people.

If you are interested in helping (or learning!) take a look at the
exercises and dependencies and show up.