[Chicago] Regression Testing

Chad Glendenin chad at glendenin.com
Fri Sep 14 18:40:35 CEST 2012

It sounds like what you're looking for might be continuous integration. Check out Hudson (a.k.a. Jenkins), TeamCity, etc. I've had good experiences using nose as my test discoverer/runner (with Django and Hudson), but it's possible something newer and better has appeared. Sadly, I have not written much Python the past few months. :-/

Nose: http://nose.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
Jenkins: http://jenkins-ci.org/