[Chicago] Chicago UNCUBED: bringing together emerging companies & talented candidates

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:04:44 CEST 2012

Here is our special (FREE) registration for ChiPy members:
http://chiuncubed2.eventbrite.com/?discount=Chython

     [image: 1871]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001No2P_-ar0lv9p6ZRUE7IUqV7hWuENRphGUfaRd0A-Z3OAoHNLx5adCTZfjeSSawbTFj2EdJlq3AhFo9HMhz35GDVxIOfGuopd_FXhkeEgSg=>

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001No2P_-ar0ls1WMbW0tY2y8f7qnnysIeeV4_gd-vYSd32VFGDd3r5pffPB02VqWpWqmssTAWNLybWgyEjbnKu-wR4TQrdiiiIdNJcoZoK0Kp1u4bmKslrjl4HdcyWwUiRyYun6XFvnEiV_oqDC1zALg==>

Dear 1871 friends,

Traditional job fairs are no fun. And no fun means no hiring.

1871 is partnering with
Wakefield<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001No2P_-ar0luCiceM4PoYSB0iJCssq1vorHcFZDyWNsnyegdU-bCDFIWlHo78lbwbMAgBZ6vpNvtdOnYSsxH7LRQ0u90krtsTrTwu0wY6DTUc77zTlAH8ig==>to
bring you
Uncubed<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001No2P_-ar0ls1WMbW0tY2y8f7qnnysIeeV4_gd-vYSd32VFGDd3r5pffPB02VqWpWqmssTAWNLybWgyEjbnKu-wR4TQrdiiiIdNJcoZoK0Kp1u4bmKslrjl4HdcyWwUiRyYun6XFvnEiV_oqDC1zALg==>,
the country's largest (and most entertaining) recruiting event for startups
and high-growth companies. The talent is strong and the atmosphere is
informal, engaging and fun. This event has been a massive success on the
east coast. Spots for this event are very limited.

Below is an invitation exclusively for you, as an 1871 friend

 On October 4th, Uncubed comes to Chicago for the first time and we're
holding a spot for you. Together, we're bringing the speakers, the music,
the bar, the games, and a curated pool of students, graduates and
experienced talent. You just bring you.

*Techcrunch* had this to say:

"Normally I wouldn't write about another talent fair, but I want to
encourage this informal approach to recruiting...Cheers to Uncubed for
planning a recruiting event you might actually want to hang out at.".

Details:
*CHICAGO UNCUBED*