[Chicago] Latest hack

Dan Krol orblivion at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:25:22 CEST 2013

I have heard of a couple projects by people trying to represent Real
numbers in Coq (which is a language that makes Haskell look like Python).
It's way beyond me, other than that it seems to have a similar goal, at
least on its surface. So perhaps look that if you're interested in prior
approaches.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Jonathan Hayward <jonathan.hayward at pobox.com