[Chicago] Python Concurrency Presentation

Daniel Griffin dgriff1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 05:23:27 CEST 2013

Attached is my presentation Power Point.

I think I might have gone a little do deep on some of these topics. If
anyone has questions or want some of the solutions we came up with let me
know.

Also,

OpDemand provides simple cloud management. We have a transparent (and open
source) way of deploying your services with automatic monitoring, audit
trails and role based access control.

We are specifically looking for more Python users to help us beef up our
support for frameworks like Django. If you are looking to deploy to EC2 or
already have something there send me an email.

Thanks for letting me talk,
Dan