[Chicago] pydev

Kenneth Stox ken at stox.org
Thu Apr 25 04:48:17 CEST 2013

The 029 did not have a backspace, the 129 did, though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/osr/6703468621/

Trying to code python on one of these would have been a "challenge".

Punch cards still have one attribute that is desirable in some
applications, even today. In a controlled environment, they can be
stored virtually indefinitely. Optical media is only good for 5 years or
so, and magnetic media up to 20 years.