[Chicago] pydev

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:01:33 CEST 2013

I'd say that's a pretty good list, Sheila...

... the only thing I like / add would be:

 - be able to modify values in execution context and continue (i.e. have a
python shell with current context);

Would be curious to see how far you've gotten w/ vi in this list (I tried
once, and finally gave up);

Any pdb/winpdb, idle afficianados out there who could possibly add to
Sheila's list?

Regards,
- Yarko