[Chicago] Machine learning, all the cool kids are doing it.

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:37:21 CEST 2013

Ok - I've made a google-plus community (rather than a google group) -
"Machine Learning Chicago".

Its public, open to anyone to join.

Also note there is a hefty chicago ML study group already -
http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Machine-Learning-Study-Group/
... as well as a uchicago program - http://ml.cs.uchicago.edu/ ... and more.

Regards,
- Yarko