[Chicago] Machine learning, all the cool kids are doing it.

James Bittner jamesbittner+chipy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 23:12:20 CEST 2013

I had a project a year ago that required using machine learning from a
sensor network data feed. I was really impressed with the python
script-able Orange machine learning/data visualization frame work.
http://orange.biolab.si

I was able to train a pile of methods in the gui. Then pickle them to be
pulled up later in my scripts to process new streaming data. All in a
friendly python add-on.

For some reason it took me a long long time searching to find that package,
so I though I'd share.

James

Message: 1