[Chicago] Machine learning, all the cool kids are doing it.

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 23:45:43 CEST 2013

All good points! Esp., about filling the gap. I think a couple people
getting together for a quick hangout or something to work over an immediate
problem ("Hey guys, I'm stuck can anyone help?" "Sure...") can be really
helpful. Sometimes you can't wait a week to work through something.

--
Jason Wirth
    213.675.5294
    wirth.jason at gmail.com