[Chicago] Best Ever

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 06:51:31 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Brian Kung <brianhingyenkung at gmail.com>wrote:

> Can I get more information about the mentorship program? I wasn't able to
> make it out tonight, but I am very intrigued.
>
> Best,
> Brian

Right now, we have one specific opening for our mentorship program. It is
to help implement some features on chipy.org website, a django site.

Also, we will find anyone who signs up some tasks on a mentorship program
the best fits what they are looking for. Fill out the form if you're
interested. Please contact me any time and let me know how it is going.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray