[Chicago] shared ipynb packages

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Aug 9 17:55:35 CEST 2013

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:

> I vaguely recall bookmarking something to read about that though...
> http://nbviewer.ipython.org/6011986 I haven't had a chance to read all of
> that. It's on my radar because I want to be able to launch jobs that run
> people's code related to their published papers because this is something
> related to my job.

so I think I will end up reusing any cool methods I find out there for
doing stuff like this (I'm sure they exist) or creating one and also
suggesting to bossen that wakari and people like them are good services to
use after I evaluate them. most likely. I haven't got to that stage yet.
still have other things on my plate.

--
sheila