[Chicago] Urban Sustainability Apps Competition

Daniel Fehrenbach dnfehrenbach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 04:10:44 CEST 2013

Couldn't pass up being the third Dan to post on this. I work at the Center
For Neighborhood Technology as a developer and I'm working with the
organizers to get this together. It would be really great to see some
Chicago Python folks involved.  The earlier email lays out the details
pretty well but if you have any specific questions let me know.

thanks
Dan