[Chicago] deployment shootout? was: deploying ...

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 22:58:29 CET 2013

I don't want to steal your baby, Carl; however, we still need to make a
meeting happen fast. It sounds like this can be done as a
pre-your-big-and-best-ever-concept, no?

We have a venue option for January, but nothing for December yet.  I want
to use this idea dev-ops and Python and make something with it. Think of it
as a good oportunity to play with the next dev-oppy idears...

Let's go ChiPy, unite!

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com>wrote:

> I would rather not.  It isn't Python, and I think 2 weeks isn't enough
> time for what I have in mind.
>
> On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am suggesting we have a dev-ops focused ChiPy meeting on Dec 12th.  If
> you
> > are game, we then find a venue and fine-tune the topic.

> Carl K

Brian Ray
@brianray
(773) 669-7717