[Chicago] Cobra

Rob Kapteyn robkapteyn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 23:26:37 CET 2013

Interesting, but . . .

The static type hints remind me of PyPy's RPython.
That then makes me wonder how the performance of Cobra would compare to
PyPy ?

IMHO, in the world of "improved" pythonesque languages, PyPy is way
ahead of everything else.

I wonder if this is actually a fork of PyPy with the contract syntax added?
If not, it should have been -- that would easily solve the .NET/Mono
dependency.

-Rob