[Chicago] Dave Beasley, pyvideo.org, cards

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:38:57 CET 2013

I finished watching all of Dave Beasley videos on pyvideo.org but the other
two were not about the GIL or about pypy but about creating instances of an
emulator for the Superboard II using 3.  I guess I should visit his site.
 The next exercise in the Rice class is for a game of memory so will be a
nice start for me to hack away on one of the anythings in my own personal
wish list which is a free cell game that does a few things I think I would
enjoy.  Does anyone know of an open source for some nice but not too nice
to slow down too much deck of cards?

If this is the third time some of you are seeing this I apologize.  Does
the listserve send me a copy of what I send to it?