[Chicago] Do you have a Github/Bitbucket account?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Feb 5 17:58:01 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Randy Baxley <randy7771026 at gmail.com> wrote:
> ...end of that thought...  now I actually came back to this thread because I
> was going to go look at the archives to see how many new to Python folks
> come through ChiPy and how many are still around.  The depth of talks in
> some of these videos is

I'm curious about this too. Some friends and I did two beginning
python workshops for women and friends, based on what the Boston user
group did, <http://pyvideo.org/video/719/diversity-in-practice-how-the-boston-python-user>.
We've only done two so far. I think I've seen a few new people from
the workshops at some of the chipys, and I'm hoping to see more as
time goes on.

I haven't been attending the NERP monday meetings regularly, only a
few. Maybe some people who attend that group will also attend some
chipys due to interest in python and raspberry pi.

--
sheila