[Chicago] GitHub & SpamBayes

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Feb 6 13:34:46 CET 2013

> I look at it this way.  Moving will require some work to
> migrate from SF/svn to SF/git or GitHub/git, with no obvious payoff.

Payoff or not, after a couple offline emails with Dan Krol I went ahead and
converted from svn to git and pushed to GitHub early this morning. (The
occasional bout of insomnia can sometimes be useful I guess.)

I've still yet to figure out what to do next. This is my second svn2git
conversion. Maybe I'll convert pylockfile while I try to figure out what's
next for SpamBayes.

Skip