[Chicago] python development remote work, who's interested??

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Sat Feb 9 18:11:19 CET 2013

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Japhy Bartlett <japhy at pearachute.com> wrote:
> Hey guize, the pay is pretty good!  How does this gmail thing work anyhow?

Can we please grow up? Paul May is respectful in his postings,
actually shows up to meetings from time to time, buys food or drink to
support the group, and he brings relevant jobs to the table.

I on the other hand will probably never post my jobs to this list
again because the postings got shit on in the past, and fairly often
people show they can't take these things seriously.

Thanks.