[Chicago] Correctional Data Camp this Saturday

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sun Feb 10 19:16:10 CET 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I signed up, but wasn't able to go. I had
also posted about the event in an internal group at work so I'm glad
that some people from orbitz showed up! :)

Did this give you any ideas for how to make the python office hours at
ps1 work better? I hadn't thought of showing try.github.com to people.

Posting to chipy too because I'd like to hear other's thoughts on this.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:41 AM, Randy Baxley <randy7771026 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for passing this on to the list, Sheila.  It was nice to be in a
> room full of people working on various aspects of this project.  I was of
> course in learning mode though I was able to add something for a few folks
> due to my knowing about Open City and IPython existing.  I was introduced to
> try.github.com by a graphic designer and then two folks from Orbitz helped
> me with the actual command line process for cloneing a project from GitHub.
>
> A lot to learn but one step at a time I am getting closer to being
> dangerous.

sheila