[Chicago] From PMA - Position: Python or Perl Development Tester

Paul May paul at paulmayassociates.com
Thu Feb 14 06:39:55 CET 2013

ChiPy, sorry I'll be missing tomorrow night. It should be one of the BEST meetings ever. Truly.
I'd like to meet up with many new faces.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day calls with my 3 precious Kiddies and a queen bee.

I do have a role that someone here maybe interested in.

Python or Perl Development Tester,- Agile Env. Looking for an awesome script writing tester - Chicago, Il 60606
Contract - Pay rate is commensurate with experience ~ 50 to 80/hr w2 or corp to corp.
Length  - 6 mos
Location - Downtown Chicago
Must be on site for interview and for work. No remote work.
Position Summary:
This is a senior test PYTHON or PERL engineer level role within our development teams, responsible for creating automation scripts within an Agile/Lean environment. The focus of the team is to build a highly maintainable advanced automated test framework, and help instill best practices for test automation in an Agile/Lean environment. The senior engineer will participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle. Candidate will be hands-on, using current programming languages and technologies to write code and perform testing and debugging of applications. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a highly collaborative manner.
Key point: Should have solid experience using an object oriented scripting language to create automated testing scripts with Linux. Needs backend testing and solid SQL knowledge.
Responsibilities:
. Create automated tests based on user stories in an agile environment
. Work closely with developers to ensure stories are completed in appropriate sprint
Requirements:
. Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems
. 5-10 years of engineering experience
. Proficiency with Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby or other scripting languages
. Demonstrated success implementing automation test frameworks such as Robot Framework
. Experience with relational databases like MySQL, Postgres or Oracle

Highly Desired Skills
. Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in Agile/Lean (Scrum, XP and Kanban) development environments
. Experience with Selenium or other automation test frameworks

Success in this position requires strong team leadership, collaboration and communication skills and a high level of motivation and drive.
pma123h
 Click here to apply online or just ping me back.
 Thanks,
Paul
v 708-479-1111
c 312-925-1294

Paul May & Associates (PMA)

paul at paulmayassociates.com
link up http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmayassociates
like us on http://www.facebook.com/paulmayassociates
Search over 100 real jobs www.paulmayassociates.com

Note:- If you do not wish to receive emails from Paul May & Associates,
please send an email to remove at paulmayassociates.com and put REMOVE in the Subject line.

(The following links were included with this email:)
http://www.pcrecruiter.net/pcrbin/apply.asp?r=H9h1UAy1aNuL66DZsnbiAOAC57742FTTvGOf6YNBw1f7un1SikcEgXNLKGuVx74QvV2YUUA%3d

mailto:paul at paulmayassociates.com

http://www.paulmayassociates.com