[Chicago] Here's a question...

eviljoel eviljoel at linux.com
Sat Feb 16 00:52:31 CET 2013

Hello Naomi,

I would love to have a resident cat or two at my office.  I don't have
one at home because I'm never awake there and I think it would be
wrong to own one being home so little.  I guess I would value it
although I probably would not bring my own cats into an office.

However, the biggest problem with having pets in the office is going
to be allergies.

Later,
eviljoel