[Chicago] volunteer for python office hours this week!

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Feb 21 18:12:06 CET 2013

Just a reminder that Python Office Hours is tonight!

I'm going to be in a study mode preparing for the
openscienceframework.org sprint, so I would like more people to show
up to help since I'll be a little distracted with it.

I started talking to the project owner about sprint plans, and he said:

"Our current stack is Flask, MongoDB, jQuery, ember.js, Mako
templates, probably Celery and RabbitMQ, and likely Fabric for
deployment. If you don't know those, it would be best to briefly
acquaint yourself with those technologies."

My goal is to acquaint myself with all of those as well as work out a
way to get people able to dive in to a sprint right away at pycon.
This is the first sprint I am helping with and I'm very excited!

--
sheila