[Chicago] Learning to use python for the web

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:18:37 CET 2013

Unfortunately the fantastic link that Carl and Sheila provided me for going
to Heroku and learning all of this was somewhere beyond the realm for me
right now.  I have retreated to the Rice Course and the next game.  Memory.
 I have also been attending any hacks I could make though and am trying to
build my stack on my silly little Dell 700m and Windows XP.

Here is Memory for anyone on Chrome and maybe Firefox but not IE:

http://www.codeskulptor.org/#user8-VAPELDAH9s-6.py

I will come at this web and Python question again soon and hope the folks
here have worked out the kinks by then.