[Chicago] trying to find old post on wrist therapy for RSI

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 04:21:04 CET 2013

if anyone could dredge it up.....?  Or simply re-comment? I tried searching
through my archive but can't seem to find it......

I think about 2 years ago, possibly even earlier, right after I started
following this list someone posted techniques on alleviating  RSI, and I'm
desperately in need of any real advice that I could get on that.
Exercises, equipment, voodoo spells, I'm interested.  I know this is like
the "which editor do *you* recommend" question in that it gets asked all
the time, but well....sorry.  I also deeply enjoy playing guitar and would
like to keep annoying friends and roommates for years to come with my, erm,
*delightful* strumming.  Thanks for the time chipy!