[Chicago] trying to find old post on wrist therapy for RSI

Lance Hassan lance at roytalman.com
Thu Feb 28 21:14:16 CET 2013

Well in all cases be careful and really, you should see a PT or doctor...RSI covers a lot of ground and the problems can come from anywhere from the neck down through your elbow to your wrist and hands. The exercise suggestions are excellent. Interestingly enough I am/was having problems and switched to a Trackball (Logitech) and it almost immediately got much worse...talked to a PT and she sort of gave me one of those "well duh" looks and said a good mouse was a better choice...also what helps are a mouse pad with a raised gel palm rest, likewise for the keyboard.