[Chicago] Happy 2013

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Jan 2 23:42:43 CET 2013

Sounds interesting.

I've heard that Carl is going to record some event in Montreal at some
point this month, but I don't know if it collides with Chipy or not. I
just bugged him to get him to check.

Assuming he can record Chipy (hopefully) then he needs contact with
the host so that he can work out logistics (e.g. have access to
room, etc.). I don't remember if we've had a meeting at the Nerdery
before, so Carl might not already know all of that stuff.

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Adam "Cezar" Jenkins
<emperorcezar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yup. That's the place.
>
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:
>> Where is the Nerdery?
>>
>> googly finds
>> http://nerdery.com/contact
>>
>> The Nerdery
>> 300 N Elizabeth St
>> Suite 500C
>> Chicago, IL 60607
>>
>> That place?
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hey folks,
>>>
>>> We *do* have a host for next week's meeting. It is the Nerdery! Can I see a
>>> +1?
>>>
>>> Thanks, Brian

>>> --
>>> Brian Ray