[Chicago] pandas/pydata workshop/sprint proposal

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:48:35 CET 2013

Question: raises hand.

Being as I am still only a student of Python and maybe also thinking Django
may be something a developer wants in their bag this is truly just a naive
question.  Do you want the Sprint to be in Panda and where would one find
what type of applications it is that would cause us to have an interest in
Panda?