[Chicago] pandas/pydata workshop/sprint proposal

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Jan 3 20:39:01 CET 2013

Similar.

Read the blog post about the workshop to see what they did so that you
can get a better idea on what a pandas sprint entails. There was a
quick intro, and then people worked on bite sized tasks from
<https://github.com/pydata/pandas/issues>.

If you are curious about how someone has used it, with a very quick
quick intro, see this talk at PyCon Canada about it.
<http://pyvideo.org/video/1593/server-log-analysis-with-pandas>

--
sheila