[Chicago] pandas/pydata workshop/sprint proposal

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Jan 3 20:55:54 CET 2013

btw I've done something similar but less sophisticated than Taavi (he
knows more about pandas and plotting things etc.) for analysing log
data from orbitz logs.

Before I found out about pandas I was doing things by hand using numpy
and matplotlib mostly and some hand rolled things to spit out tables
in our wiki format (confluence).

nothing enough for me to give a chipy talk on.

--
sheila