[Chicago] video talk data

Adam "Cezar" Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:04:56 CET 2013

The site is mostly easy to use from a speaker perspective. From an
Admin perspective, it's not bad, but it really needs docs. There's a
lot of models that need information before you can even ask for talks.

That said, in my opinion, the best UX would be to provide some nice
walkthroughs in the dashboard for both Admins and regular users.
"Setup a new conference" :)